Mechanical Operator at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We're looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that's not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you're ready to rock, we're the place for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Operator
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Able to operate Packaging / Production machine(s) with high performance based on the SOPs & CILT standards
- Control, measure & record quality performance according to Graceco Standards
- Adjust process control, carry out autonomous maintenance and contribute to TPM tools.
- Safety, Health & Environment (SHE)
- Ensure compliance with safety standards for machine(s) condition, no unsafe acts
- Report any incident, accident, near miss & unsafe situation in his/her working area
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Measure & record all performance parameters required by his/her responsible engineer
- Comply with plant discipline policy and make sure to be on machine on time until the end of operating hours, not leaving the working place for breaks without the permission of the area supervisor
- Maintain PPE in good condition
- Operate machine(s) according to its SOP’s & OPL’s to ensure efficient operation of the machine resulting in best OPI and performance
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Engineering; 2.1 or better
- 2-3 years’ experience as an operator on equipment’s operation, preferably within Food & Beverages Industry or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Applicant must have relevant Mechanical/Electrical background
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in operations.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease
- Basic computer skills (windows, excel) is preferably to enter performance results in the related database
- Good command of English
- HACCP & Hygiene oriented.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
- Applicant must be knowledgeable about basic TPM knowledge, autonomous maintenance step 1,2,3 is preferably
- Ability to work on a team and lead projects
- Excellent organization skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email title as "Operator".
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.