Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Medecins Sans Frontieres Vacancy for a Pharmacy Supervisor
Medecins Sans Frontieres Vacancy for a Pharmacy Supervisor
Apr 6, 2019, 10:24 AM
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims. Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor Location: Cross River Contract Period: Indefinite Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols, implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions and availability of drugs and medical material, according to MSF protocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department.
- Supervising the supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions, informing them on consumption patterns and keeping conditions in order to ensure their therapeutic progression
- Recording all items received and issued in computer and reporting on drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs.
- Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock.
- Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy is essential; Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Strong sense of organisation and attention to details.
- Experience in an international NGO or a similar setting is desirable
- Valid Nigerian Pharmacist license is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years in stock management and clinical pharmacy.
- The position is open to all residents of Nigeria.
- Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts