Medical Consultants at Kelina Hospital
Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital well established in Minimally Invasive Surgery such as Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Consultant Nephrologist
2.) Consultant Urologist
3.) Consultant General Surgeon
4.) Consultant Radiologist
5.) Consultant Anesthetist
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Work Date: 21st March, 2022
- The Consultant Nephrologist should have interest in Dialysis and Management of Kidney Transplant patients.
- The Consultant Urologist should have interest in Vascular Access, Laparoscopic Surgery and Kidney Transplant Surgery.
- The Consultant Radiologist should have interest in Doppler Ultrasonography, Interventional Radiology and Computerized Tomography Scan.
- The Consultant Anesthetist should have interest in Anaesthesia for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- The Consultant General Surgeon should have interest in Laparoscopic Surgery
Candidates, who must be residents in Lagos, with at least 2 years of experience in similar jobs, should be:
- University Graduates.
- Very computer-literate as we are a paperless organisation.
- Salaries will be higher than Federal Government salaries. Remuneration will be negotiable but very competitive.
- As an Operating Theatre Staff, you will have accommodation within the hospital.
Other Conditions of Service:
- Longer-term contracts will be required for the Urologist and Nephrologist who will be sent out of the country for one month of training in our partner institution on kidney transplant surgery. They will then return to work along with our foreign partners who will be coming to Nigeria to join us to start a robust Transplant Programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Documents below to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- A Letter of Application for the job
- Copy of CV
- Scanned copies of all Certificates
- Scanned passport-sized Photograph.
- Applications should be submitted not later than the closing date of this publication as almost all candidates considered must be prepared to start work on 21st March, 2022.
- Only applications that follow the above steps, will be considered.
- We will start receiving patients on April 1, 2022
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.