Medical Doctor (Consultant - Internal Medicine) in a Leading Medical Centre
Aureole Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading medical centre situated in Anambra State, Nigeria that is fully committed to delivering excellent medical care to the highest standard is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor (Consultant - Internal Medicine)
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree (MBBS, MBChB, BMBCh or MD)
- Must have a minimum of 8 years post graduate clinical experience in a mid-large hospital, four of which must have been managing and leading a team at senior management or executive level.
- Demonstrated skills in medical administration and/or previous experience in medical administration.
- Experience working in a clinical setting with technicians, nurses and physicians.
- Must have experience as a Family Physician/Internal Medicine Practitioner/Internist
- Must have passed their fellowship part 2 exams.
- Salary budget - Highly competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.