Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Medical Sales Representative in a Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Medical Sales Representative in a Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Mar 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
A leading Pharmaceutical Company located in Onitsha, Anambra South –Eastern part of Nigeria, requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative Locations: Lagos, Taraba/Adamawa, Gombe/Yobe
- Detailing of products with Doctors
- Conducting of clinical meetings
- Sales and cash collection for products sold.
- Meets monthly sales targets
- A degree in Pharmacy is required. Degree holders in applied/medical/biological sciences such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc. are also encouraged to apply
- 2-3 years of experience in a structured pharmaceutical company will be an advantage.
- Maximum of 32 years of age
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com specifying their location preferences. Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020. Note: Applicants residing and selling pharmaceutical products at the states and their environs will have a definite advantage if qualified for this position.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts