Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Medical Sales Representative in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Medical Sales Representative in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Mar 13, 2020, 3:15 PM
A reputable pharmaceutical giant in Nigeria with a world-class management team and also a dynamic high-performing sales force seek to recruit young University graduates with passion for a career in pharmaceuticals field and interest in sales; individual who are independent-minded and self-motivated to take up a role in our organization as we expand our sales team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Medical Sales Representative Location: Nationwide Job Type: Full time regular
- The job is a pharmaceutical sales job. The successful candidate is expected to primarily generate demand (prescription) for pharmaceutical drugs; ensure sales in both government and private hospitals and ensure shelf-presence in pharmacies and access to our product within the assigned territory.
- Plan, organise and implement scheduled marketing activities (clinical presentation) to increase product and sales performance.
- Develop and maintain profitable relationship with healthcare professionals to increase brand awareness and penetration.
- Identify and win new business accounts to ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company's market potential within the defined territory.
- Raise healthcare professional’s (Doctors & Pharmacists) conviction and satisfaction about our pharmaceutical products and increase prescription generation for these products in public & private health facilities.
- Match generated prescription with product sales to ensure excellent sales performance in the assigned sales territory.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Impeccable communication skills and solution-orientated mindset.
- Enthusiastic individual with high energy level who is ready to work in any part of the country; candidate must have a good knowledge of preferred location.
- A minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company with record of positive performance and achievements.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital-promotion capability.
- High integrity index and ability to drive.
Remuneration An enticing reward package which includes competitive salary and welfare package which includes health insurance and commission & incentives.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: email@example.com The preferred location and Position-in-view MUST be subject of mail e.g. Lagos- MSR or Enugu- MSR or Calabar-SMSR. Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Pharmacy Biochemistry Medical Sales Representative Abuja Physiology