Medical Sales Representatives at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
Apr 14, 2021, 8:10 PM
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is a fast growing Nigeria pharmaceutical company located in the heart of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Akure, Kaduna, Ilorin, (Badagry), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
- Persuading potential customers to purchase company medications, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
- B. Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or a related field.
- 3 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues.
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Sales skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th April, 2021.