Microbiologist at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
- Sampling and testing of all incoming Raw materials for proper identification
- Regular retesting of existing raw materials when informed by the raw materialS warehouse
- Continous monitoring of retention samples through on-going stability testing
- Ensuring that all equipment in the Microbiology Laboratory have standard operational procedures for usage
- Maintaining accurate records of all Reagents, Media and other consumables in the Microbiology Laboratory
- Analysis of all types of water used in the plant and ensuirng that established Microbiologoical Standards are met
- Full bio-testing of all blends and intermediate products according to their relevant specifications
- Regular review testing, in house and procedures of all manufactured products
- Testing of all finished products that require bio-testing as laid down in the specification
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- B.Sc in Microbiology
- Superb problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well in a team and to manage own workload.
- 2 - 3 years work experience in similar roles preferably in the Pharmacutical Industry
- Proficiency in numeracy and IT skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.