Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Microbiologist Job Vacancy at Gurion Nigeria Limited, 9th February, 2019
Microbiologist Job Vacancy at Gurion Nigeria Limited, 9th February, 2019
Feb 9, 2019, 11:28 PM
Gurion Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist Location: Lagos ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be organized with ability to document procedures and results
- Communicate effectively and to work independently and collaboratively is essential.
- Developing methods for enrichment of food borne pathogens, RNA/DNA extraction and detecting of food borne pathogens from food samples.
- Expert on traditional microbiological methods.
- Conduct clear and concise communication with colleagues (cross-functional) and supervisors through oral updates, written reports and technical meetings.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized individual with a strong desire to innovate/develop new products. Desire to be part of a fast-paced dynamic research and development environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Food Microbiology, genomics or related field
- 2 or more years experience in commercial product development or industrial setting
- Strong background in food microbiology, biochemistry Experience sequencing and library preparation is a plus.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.
Note: Candidates must be based in Lagos.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts