Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Multipro Consumer Product Limited recruitment for Tricycle Sales Representatives
Multipro Consumer Product Limited recruitment for Tricycle Sales Representatives
Jul 3, 2020, 10:24 PM
Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance. However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative Location: Nationwide
Job Responsibilities Core Deliverable:
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability and visibility of our products in retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the Tricycle.
- To effectively execute sales drivers / objectives in all covered outlets.
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your routes.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with retailers to increase sell-out.
- Manage assigned customers to maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives and ensure repeat business.
- A minimum of OND is required
- Good knowledge of Nigeria roads
- Must possess a valid RIDER'S PERMIT.
- Proficiency in the use of Smart phones.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 4th September, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Sales Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Abuja Multipro Consumer Product Limited