Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Nationwide Graduate Trainees Program at Saroafrica International Limited, October 2018
Nationwide Graduate Trainees Program at Saroafrica International Limited, October 2018
Oct 26, 2018, 7:20 PM
Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Nationwide Summary
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Minimum Second Class Upper in any discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by January 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts