Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Nestle Nigeria Plc (ITF-NECA) Technical Training Programme 2019/2020
Nestle Nigeria Plc (ITF-NECA) Technical Training Programme 2019/2020
Nov 18, 2019, 11:59 PM
Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals for: Title: Technical Training Programme Location: Abuja Description
- We invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development in our country.
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition, we will prepare and enroll trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2016.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Biology
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts