Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Network Security Engineer Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Network Security Engineer Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Sep 3, 2019, 5:27 PM
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Network Security Engineer Location: Nigeria Job Description
- Airtel is looking for suitable candidates that would manage and provide support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks.
- Ensure Compliance to Airtel Africa Information Security Policy (AAISP) as relates to Network
- Implementation, Compliance and Controls of Networks relating to AAISP and ISO standards
- Partner Management - To work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to AAISP in regard to Airtel Business
- To work with Network Managed Service partner and Airtel internal team to ensure basic hardening standards per industry best practise is implemented across all systems
- Security of Physical Asset - Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centres, working through Facilities of SCM
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower co partners.
- Periodic audit of Network processes - To work with all units in Network to ensure readiness of the team at all times to external and internal audit queries
- Deployment and maintenance of security operations systems - To work with MPBN and IT SNOC to ensure assurance of their firewall rules
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA and LTE domains through telecom experience.
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities
- Core network- PS and CS.
- Certification in Security will be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages e.g. Python, C++
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts