Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > New Job Openings at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited, 30th August 2019
New Job Openings at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited, 30th August 2019
Aug 30, 2019, 9:02 AM
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro - Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA headquartered in Ivory Coast. As a result of expansion we urgently require a very qualified candidate to fill the positions of: Job Title: Nursing Officer Location: Ondo Duties
- To ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable.
- In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy, ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
- RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- To assist the budget controller on responsibilities of the unit, and also stand-in in his absence.
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- High level of Integrity
- High level of confidentiality
- Good team Player
- Attention to details
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 7 years cognate experience with at least 4 years of similar role in a well-established organization
- Must be ICAN Qualified
- Must have knowledge of budget preparation/development
- Ability to monitor budget execution
- Expert in the use of Excel, PowerPoint & ERP.
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax computations, compliance, reporting and filing works for the Company
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personal income tax and returns
- Handle Transfer Pricing matters with Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Maintain fixed assets documentation and obtain Acceptance Certificates from government agency
- Act as the key point of contact and support for all tax matters
- Maintain the system or processes for tax risk management
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and respond to tax correspondence and queries
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters
- Support in ad-hoc tax driven business initiatives
- The successful candidate must be vast in financial information processing and reporting, etc.
- Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Nigerian corporate and personal tax compliance
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Fast worker with ability to work well under pressure
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good ICT skill. Working knowledge of SUN system will be an advantage
- Excellent team player
- Qualifications: B.SC in Accounting plus ACA
- Experience: Minimum 5 years post ICAN qualification work experience with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity and a good experience in a manufacturing setting.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts