Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > New Jobs at SaroAfrica International Limited for Supply Chain Managers
New Jobs at SaroAfrica International Limited for Supply Chain Managers
Jul 31, 2017, 4:49 PM
SaroAfrica International Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Supply Chain Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Responsibility of the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) involves planning and coordination of the Supply Chain Unit.
- He leads the Demand Planning Process (including execution of the Purchasing, Ordering, Shipment, Clearing, Warehousing and Hauling of the company's trading stock).
- At the In-bound end he has oversight function over the interface and relationships with the Banks, Shipping Line, Port Terminal service-providers, the Nigerian Customs Service and Haulage Service Providers to ensure and sustain timely and cost-effective delivery of goods at all times.
- At the Out-bound end he has oversight function over the interface and relationship with Haulage and Warehousing service providers both in Lagos and Up-Country to ensure adequate capacity to carry and store our products in a timely and cost-effective manner at every point in time.
- Under this function he is responsible for ensuring that the Logistics Unit delivers on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of Cost, Timeliness, Shrinkage-reduction and Wastage-elimination.
- Strategic planning and development of a robust and professional Supply Chain Unit that will support the growth and aspiration of the businesses
- Manage All Regulatory bodies with direct impact on Supply Chain
- Initiate, generate and manage management Information System that supports Supply Chain
- Manage and Coordinate the Unit
- Recruit, build and Manage Collaborators and Partners network within and outside Nigeria
- Ensure the set Key Performance Indicators of the Unit are met.
- Education: A Degree in related Discipline. Possession of MBA and Supply Chain Certification will be an advantage
- Experience: 5-10yrs Experience in Supply Chain from very reputable Organization with high volume of activities
- Age: 30-38yrs.
- Must be a Self-Starter, a change agent
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Analytical Prowess
- Technology Expertise; Systems thinking
- Operations Knowledge (Technical savvy).
- Inspiring and Influential Leadership
- Economics Knowledge
- Aligning tactics to strategy in planning and harmony with organizational culture
- Maintaining and improving relationships of supply chain partners
- Satisfying competing priorities and stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Global orientation
- Forecasting and Decision Making
- Risk Management
- Skilled/Unskilled Labor Management.
- End user support specialists perform an integral role for computer software development firms, network systems vendors, software training companies, software and hardware manufacturers.
- Answer telephone inquiries, respond to mails and perform in-person support sessions.
- Resolve and debug user problems for serious adverse event tracking, reporting system and document management system.
- Train and support help desk for end-user community.
- Participate in client meetings as needed for systems discussion.
- Assist to provide telephone support for SAETRS system.
- Maintain and update training and support tracking records.
- Research, record and resolve client phone calls into call center from correspondent Home Office contacts and client consumer end users.
- Coordinate new user access and establish systems with various support groups.
- Provide feedback to manager and other members on process change suggestions.
- Train new clients on company Product Services administration and support procedures.
- Gather additional requirements and provide end-user support working closely with end users.
- Identify and develop required written and online support documentation.
- Test system development life cycle of applications.
- Administer new user IDs and maintain existing access.
- Configure printers, applications and email profiles.
- Support end user application installation and maintain workstation builds
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience
- Good judgement
- Clear communication skills and
- Ability to help others.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts