Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > New Vacancies at Persianas Retail, 13th June, 2019
New Vacancies at Persianas Retail, 13th June, 2019
Jun 13, 2019, 12:08 PM
Persianas Retail is built on market insights, entrepreneurial vision and sound business management. Our knowledge and experience of Nigeria’s evolving retail environment make us the partner of choice for international brand owners and marketers. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Make-up Artist/Retail Associate, INGLOT Nigeria Location: Lagos Position Summary/Objectives
- To provide make up consultation and application services to customers.
- The Make-up Artist/Retail Associate is also responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to customers.
- Have a complete knowledge and understanding of all make-up services and products
- Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting PRL’s commitment to our customer – the most important person in our stores.
- Provides excellent service to customers and demonstrates a willingness to go the extra mile for customers and their in-store demands.
- Introduces promotions and discounts to customers.
- Inspires the customer to buy (cross selling and up selling), repeat purchase, and creates a lasting positive impression of PRL and the brand.
- Attends to all customers queries courteously and professionally and directs customers to appropriate sections within the store.
- Achieves daily, monthly and yearly sales target.
- Maintains an orderly appearance throughout the shop floor.
- Handles all cash transactions according to approved operational guidelines
- Accurately scans customer items
- Issues receipt for all transactions
- Balances account with Supervisor at the end of every shift.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Make-up Artist.
- The Finance Officer performs a variety of financial and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures. He analyses and prepares financial and management reports as well as provides accurate and timely financial information to Line Manger and the Management.
- Maintains accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Develops system for the maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Maintains an efficient financial information system.
- Prepares periodic financial reports, statement of performance account and financial position
- Ensures compliance with defined accounting policies and financial reporting standards.
- Performs financial analysis as required
- Provides assistance with stock reconciliation and reports at our fashion retail and cinema outlets as required.
- Prepares, fills and ensures prompt remittance of all statutory payments towards including VAT, PAYE tax, employee and Company pension contributions.
- Liaise with Auditors/ Tax consultant and external Auditors (FIRS/LIRS etc.) on various audit activities.
- Perform periodic ledger, creditors, repayment and bank reconciliations as required.
- Oversees POS and Bank collection.
- Manage the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of company’s financial position.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software/computers/ Microsoft office.
- Good financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Accounting and Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CMA.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in Accounting/ Finance.
- The Graphic Officer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.
- He/she works closely with Line Manger to develop the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
- Works closely with Line Manager to create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy.
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings.
- Proofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative.
- Designing Social Media Creatives.
- Design film guides on a weekly basis.
- Artistry and creativity
- Passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Art or related field with training in graphic design
- At least 2 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts