Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates for the Final Screening Exercise 2021
Feb 13, 2021, 12:45 AM
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) - In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment process, the underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise.
The Candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective states of origin on dates indicated below:
- Superintendent Cadre (CONSOL 08) - 1st March, 2021
- Customs Inspector Cadre (CONSOL 06) - 3rd March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 04) - 8th March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 03) - 10th March, 2021.
ZONES AND VENUES
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Dutse Kano.
- 9am - 12:30pm Batch A (Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto & Zamfara)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi)
- Venue: Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi.
- 9am - 12:30pm Batch A (Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Borno, Taraba, Yobe)
- Venue: Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.
- 9am - 12:30pm Batch A (Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Kwara, Niger, Plateau, FCT)
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Ikeja, Lagos.
- 9am - 12:30pm Batch A (Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Ondo, Ogun, Osun)
South East / South South:
- Venue: Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
- 9am - 12:30pm Batch A (Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross RIver)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Anambra, Imo, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
Candidates are expected to report to the screening venues with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver's License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to strictly adhere to the above arrangement and be of good conduct through out the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and immediate eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective state of origin.