Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Government > Nigeria Police recruitment 2020 - http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Nigeria Police recruitment 2020 - http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Jul 14, 2020, 7:00 AM
The 2020 The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment portal is open at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng! The need by the present leadership to reposition the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth. Consequently, the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for recruitment and enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as follows:
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2020 - http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed. Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits) Location: Nationwide
General Requirements Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following recruitment requirements:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 - 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ to apply. Read Carefully PleaseApplication Deadline 23rd August, 2020.
- All applications must be submitted "Online".
- You "Must" have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and "Submit" the Online Application Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your "Registration Number" for future correspondences. The "Number" is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the Nigeria Police recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Nigeria Police Force Rivers State Abuja