Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2023 for Trades / Non Tradesmen & Women (84RRI)
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 84 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women
Minimium Educational Qualification
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Minimium Age (Non - Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non - Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Trades) 26
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.65
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 - 5 January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2022.
- Interested candidates should apply using the link above. When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January, 2023
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State