Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment for Graduate Trainees - 2019
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment for Graduate Trainees - 2019
Mar 13, 2019, 11:59 PM
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria. Applications are invited for: Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Nigeria Description
- Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor's Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master's Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master's Degree.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Information Technology
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
- Effective Communication
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Graduate Trainee Accounting Engineering Human Resource Insurance Purchasing Software Engineering Quantity Surveying Land Surveyor Supply Chain Marketing Geophysicists Geology NNPC Chemistry Mechanical Engineering Civil Engineering Marine Engineering Computer Engineering Chemical Engineering Psychologist Computer Science Petroleum Engineering Sociology Architecture Business Administration Mass Communication Economics Statistics Mathematics Political Science Physics International Relations Public Administration Environmental Science Metallurgical Engineering Pipeline Engineering Geography English History