Nurse at Kraf Nigeria Limited
Kraf Nigeria Limited - Our company is mainly into Consulting, Human Resource Consultants & Recruitment, Human Development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead by example
- Implement and maintain the highest standards of evidence based clinical care
- Ensure all care is given in accordance with agreed protocols
- Work in line with and contribute to local delivery of national care standards
- Deliver a seamless service through the development of enhanced communication with key stakeholders and patient care contributors
- Be proficient in cannulation and venesection as required
- Carry out nursing procedures including dressings, removal of sutures etc.
- Work with extended members of the multi-disciplinary team to develop clinic records
- Ensure notes are available for clinics including any results for imaging or blood tests
- Be trained to Intermediate Life Support (ILS) level and to act as a key member of the centre’s resuscitation team
- Support colleagues in other departments as necessary
- Maintain equipment in line with manufacturers instruction
- Maintain clinic rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and stocked to the appropriate levels undertake chaperone duties
- Assist the Consultants / Medical Officers during consultations and with minor operations and procedures
- Carry out diagnostic procedures - such as ECG, swabs, blood tests etc.
Education and Research:
- Promote a culture of learning and continuous quality improvement within the department
- Ensure all patients are fully informed of the risks and benefits of proposed procedures
- Support the development of nursing practice within the team
- Contribute to provision of evidence based practice and clinical audit within the outpatient service, raising the profile and enhancing the contribution of nursing to patient care
- Utilise up to date research / evidence to deliver patient care and to disseminate this knowledge to all members of the multi-professional team
- Produce and provide all patients with relevant and accessible written information regarding their procedures
- Participate in the delivery of programmes of education and training according to the identified needs of clients, carers and other involved in their care
- Work with junior staff to identify knowledge gaps in ensure staff are appropriately educated
- Ensure that patients experience the highest level of service, in line with Crystal Specialist Hospital policies and procedures
- Be aware of the close working relationship with partnership hospitals and third parties (where relevant) and the requirement to comply with their company local rules and policies
- Actively follow allCrystal Specialist Hospitalpolicies and procedures
- Adhere to the company Uniform Policy at all times whilst on hospital and third-party premises
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the level of the job role
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 1-5 years work experience.
N120,000 - N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.