Office Administrator at OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties / Responsibilities
Administration and Facility Management:
- Provide administrative and support services to the organization.
- Effectively manage and ensure all sim card issues and ensure staff are provided with monthly Data and Airtime.
- Maintain facilities management, including space planning/design, vendor contracts and relations, and facilitation of all office functions and services
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Assist with special projects and research as needed
- Ensure general management of the office, overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other types of strategic and tactical planning.
- Work with departments and units to understand, plan and coordinate administrative activities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor administrative costs and expenses in budget preparation
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements, organizational events, and other related activities.
- Process ID cards and work tools for new staff
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions and stock out
- Any other task as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be dynamic, smart, enthusiastic and energetic
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Passionate about social missions and motivated by Oolu’s mission
- Ability to plan and keep track of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th September, 2022.