Offshore Installation Manager at JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited
JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited is an indigenous registered company, having its headquarters office located in Benin City, Edo State. It provides EPIC and Project Management Services for the Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals Industries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OIM - Offshore Installation Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The OIM will exhibit exemplary leadership,managerial and safety behaviors and will specifically ensure that all local and legal compliance is met in all aspects of work.
- The OIM assumes complete authority where the safety of the crew and vessel is concerned.
- Authority is delegated to competent personnel as appropriate.
- Promote safety awareness and broad application of Management System, codes of practice and prime policies.
- Ensure compliance with class, flag and portstate requirements.
- Maintain good working relationship with client offshore.
- Demonstrate awareness of key issues relating to client and sub-contractors.
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of potential emergency scenarios.
- Manage emergency response with due regard for safety of personnel, FPSO and environment.
- Ensure effective document control in accordance with Management System requirements.
- Ensure timely and effective close-out of survey and audit action items.
- Ensure change-management procedures are appropriately applied.
- Ensure timely, effective reporting andinvestigation of all accidents & incidents.
- Manage the operation of the FPSO through departmental Superintendents.
- Liaise effectively with all relevant onshore and offshore departments.
- Promote career development and training with due regard for all assessments ensuring fairness & accuracy.
- Organize planning and scheduling of works/activities
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and degree in appropriate engineering subject.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Maintenance, Engineering and Safety Management.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Appropriate period as OIM (10 years minimum) plus appropriate period as acting/deputy OIM.
- Offshore Personnel Survival, management of major emergencies, OIM Controlling Emergencies.
- Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined.
- Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance.
- Exemplary safety and managerial leadership skills.
- Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues.
- Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences.
- Practical familiarity with standard 'Office' software package.
- Operation and use of internet and electronic system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc. email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.