Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Ongoing recruitment at Atlantic Shrimpers Limited and Primstar B.V., 2nd April 2019
Ongoing recruitment at Atlantic Shrimpers Limited and Primstar B.V., 2nd April 2019
Apr 2, 2019, 5:46 PM
Prim7Stars is a seafood brand known for a high quality range of wild caught products. Approximately 3.500 metric tons of tropical shrimps are caught annually by the largest fishing company in Nigeria, Atlantic Shrimpers Limited. Prim7Stars seafood is exclusively distributed worldwide by Primstar B.V. - The Netherlands. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Marine Biologist Location: Badagry, Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Must be able to manage a team of 10-20 workers, conduct inventories, supervise aquaculture operations, measure pond parameters, etc.
- Must possess minimum of B.Sc in Marine Biology, degree in Aquaculture will be an added advantage, with minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- The candidate must possess ability to have a meticulous attention to details and demonstrate a keen interest in understanding and improving the marine environment and its ecosystem.
- Must have instinctive problem solving skills and display confidence in practical assignments with strong motivation to learn new skills and to work in the field outdoor.
- The candidate must be able to install, maintain and repair electrical equipment and parts, such as control panels.
- This position requires extensive knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
- Work as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Make decisions based on technical documents and perform quality testing and inspections.
- Must possess minimum of B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, relevant professional qualification(s) will be an added advantage with minimum of 5 years industrial working experience.
- Must be able to install, repair and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment
- Must be professional, technical, and mechanically proficient.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Trade Test 1-3 in Electrical Engineering, and must show willingness to learn first
- The candidate must be able to complete various tasks pertaining to the operation of refrigeration systems such as installation of new refrigeration systems, repair and upgrade of refrigeration system and maintenance of the existing refrigeration systems.
- Must possess minimum qualification in B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Refrigeration and Air Condition system or Trade Test 1-3 with minimum of 3 years industrial practical experience.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, must be able towork independently and in team as needed.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts