Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Aviation > Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group, 28th May, 2019
Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group, 28th May, 2019
May 28, 2019, 11:08 PM
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations. Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Captain Ref No: R-0001310 Locations: Lagos, Eket-Akwa-Ibom and Port Harcourt-Rivers Job Type: Full time Requirements
- Must hold a current FAA/EASA/NCAA license
- Total time - 3000 hours minimum
- Total PLC - 2000 hours minimum
- Totsl PLC Helicopter - 1500 hours minimum
- Total Multi PIC - 1200 hours minimum
- Total Offshore - 500 hours minimum
- Must be currently rated as Captain in a recognised airline
- Must have 3500 hours total flying experience of which 1500 hours are post command
- 1200 hours in command of multi-engine aircraft
- At least one year offshore experience
- Class 1 medical
- A current FAA/EASA/NCAA license.
- Total time – 1000 hours minimum.
- Total Multi – 700 hours minimum.
- Multi-Crew rated.
- Instrument Rated.
- Class 1 medical.
- Must hold an NCAA aircraft maintenance license, type rated on at least one of the listed helicopter aircraft types or FAA A&P (or equivalent) (S76C++, S76D, AW139, AW189, S92) with OEM training certificates and documented evidence of experience on the above types
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience on aircraft type
- Must have a good working experience on any of the listed aircraft types
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot.
- Must be a good team player/must be pro-active
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts