Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Ongoing recruitment at EKO Hospitals, Lagos - 19th September 2019
Ongoing recruitment at EKO Hospitals, Lagos - 19th September 2019
Sep 19, 2019, 1:12 PM
The EKO Hospitals (a member of the EkoCorp Plc) is a private hospital located at Ikeja with annex in Ikoyi, Central Lagos, Surulere, Lagos State Nigeria. This hospital was established in 1982 to succeed Mercy Specialist Clinic. Eko hospital provides a wide range of health services, including secondary services for its local population, regional as well as national health services. We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below: Job Title: House Officer Location: Lagos Requirements
- Must possess MDCN
- Provisional license.
- At least 2 years post NYSC work experience and must possess a current practise license.
- Experience in Managed Care will be an added advantage.
- A Fellow of WACP or NPMCN or its equivalent.
- A sub specialty qualification in Paediatrics Endocrinology will be an added advantage.
- A Fellow of WACS, NPMCN or its equivalent.
- A Fellow of WACS/NPMCN or its equivalent.
- RN, RM or B.Sc Nursing.
- Additional specialty in any of these; Accident and Emergency, Perioperative, Paediatrics, Anaesthestist/ Intensive Care, Oncology and Renal Nursing will be an added advantage.
- A qualified registered Nurse with relevant experience in Managed Care as an added advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts