Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Ongoing recruitment at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline - August 2019
Ongoing recruitment at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline - August 2019
Aug 5, 2019, 11:44 AM
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below in the hospital: Job Title: Resident Doctors Location: Parklane, Enugu Clinical Departments: Psychiatry, Otorhiolaryngology-ENT, Radiology, Surgery, Pathological Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Community Medicine, Anaesthesia Qualifications
- Candidates must be registered medical practitioners with current practicing license from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must also have passed the primary fellowship examinations of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College in their respective departments.
- In addition to submitting the NYSC discharge/exemption certificates, candidates should also tender evidence of current indemnity medical insurance.
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelors degree in Medical Rehabilitation or a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, along with evidence of induction by th Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Board of Nigeria, with a provisional practising license
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelors degree in Radiography or BRad in Radiography, along with a provisional license issued by the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelors degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or its equivalent: Doctor of Pharmacy (D.Pharm); and also show evidence of oath taken with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, along with a provisional license.
- Candidates must be in possession of the BMLS degree and have temporary registration certificate of the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates should enclose three (3) referee reports, one of which should be at least a senior lecturer in the medical school they previously attended
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts