Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Ongoing recruitment at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Ongoing recruitment at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Aug 3, 2020, 11:54 PM
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited - Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Male) Location: Abia
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high - performing Marketer to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative potential customers
- Carry out research for target market and find viable companies to target
- Attend meetings with potential customers and close sales transactions.
- Establish a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Work to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the SM
- Entering all required data for sales into the company system.
- Manage all customer information and sales history.
- Investigate and collaborate with the Sales Managers in resolving any queries from customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs for optimal customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting reports.
- Must be a graduate (minimum B.Sc)
- Must have marketing experience of 2 to 3 years
- Ability to drive is a must and valid driver's license
- Must be MALE (Gender Balance).
Job Title: Warehouse Officer Location: Oyo
Duties / Responsibilities
- Monitor day to day operations of chemical materials in warehouse.
- Work with Finance team on monthly physical stock check and variance analysis report.
- Manage the receipt of raw materials and packing materials; Goods Received Note.
- Manage inventory and ensure safe storage of all chemical materials without expiry or damage.
- Ensure FIFO (FIRST IN FIRST OUT) inventory management system is followed to achieve no expiry of raw materials and packaging materials.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Taking records of general stock
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical checking and counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain and manage inventories accurately
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Must be a graduate (Bsc)
- Must have working experience of 2 to 3 years in warehouse management or supervision
- Gender- Male to foster gender balance.
Job Title: Clearing Agent Location: Rivers
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
- Transportation of goods to docks and arrangement of warehousing at port.
- Warehousing facilities before the goods are transported to docks.
- Booking of shipping space or air freighting and advice on relative cost of sending goods by sea and air.
- Arrangement for loading of goods on board.
- Equipped with information on shipping lines and freight to different destinations, and various charges payable by exporters.
- Preparation and processing of shipping documents, Bills of Lading, Dock Receipt, Export Declarations, Consular Invoice, Certificate of Origin, etc.
- Forwarding of banking collection papers.
- Must have clearing agent experience of 2 to 3 years
- Must be male.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Role" as subject of the email
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts