Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Demand Planning Manager who will be responsible for the following;
- Monitor forecast accuracy, proactively communicating variances to appropriate stakeholders and the impact to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to determine manufacturing and inventory levels
- Enable financial forecast accuracy improvement, business planning, operation excellence and supply chain stability.
- Liaise with regional demand and supply planners in the preparation of reports to support various S&OP meetings.
- Review historical sales trends and demand drives for continuous improvement of forecasting systems and models.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's / Master's Degree with 3 - 7 years work experience.
Job Title: Category Specialist - Raw and Packaging Materials
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Category Specialist to handle the following responsibilities:
- Drafts detailed contracts with suppliers, negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Handle & resolve diverse supplier or operational issues when they arise and escalate if not amicably resolved.
- Evaluate market conditions and risk management plans.
- Support with the implementation and operational execution of efficient sourcing strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency and ensuring transparency of spending.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Material Planning Manager
We are looking to hire a Material Planning Manager to handle the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Oversee processes to ensure correct categories assemblies reach end users at the correct time
- Take a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials to satisfy production requirements
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumption.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's / Master's Degree with 7 - 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2021.