Operations Assistant at Landover Company Limited
Feb 20, 2021, 10:39 PM
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in processing of Aircraft Landing Permits/Authorizations
- Assist in coordination of Aircraft Ground Handling Services and facilitation of Arrival /departure logistics for corporate flights.
- Assist station manager and Operations officer in carrying out daily activities
- All other duties as required
- This position is for OND holders only inany related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be physically fit and able to work under pressure
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-25years.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.