Operations Attendants in a Newly Established Water Park
HR Vault (Consulting) - Our client, a newly established Water Park in Central Area, Abuja, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Attendant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Slots: 25 Openings
- To ensure guests are properly attended to by the pool, slides, decks, and seating areas. They are to always ensure friendly and efficient service, taking account of the established service standard and management guidelines.
- Perform all pre-opening and closing checks set by the Operations Manager/Supervisor.
- Conduct facility tour for customers and give them the required information about the park; specifically, activities, pricing, rules and regulations (pools and slides); and ensure that all Out of Bound areas are not accessed by customers.
- Communicates all swim/play area rules to customers and ensure that they are adhered to always.
- Ensure Customer’s complaints are resolved, feedback is properly documented and submitted to the Manager.
- All incidents in the park must be properly logged/documented and brought to the attention of the Manager. Notify the security team in cases of suspicious activity.
- Assist with facility inspections and inform the manager of any repair that needs to be carried out.
- Make sure all misplaced items are logged in the Lost & Found Inventory and handed over to the park management.
- Provides guests with floats, clean towels and takes dirty towels to the laundry.
- Adhere to all operating procedures as outlined in the waterpark standard operating procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: completing safety checklists, monitoring waterpark attractions, cleaning waterpark area, immediately addressing any maintenance concerns and/or stopping operation, if necessary.
- Monitor and maintain control over queue areas and towers and safely dispatch riders down waterslides.
- Ensure that all duty posts are properly manned.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the manager
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate. Additional Qualification is an added advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an attendant.
Physical Demands / Job Requirements:
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year.
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending.
- Requires working on weekends and public holidays.
- Requires occasional lifts and carrying.
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech.
- Must have a cheerful disposition.
- Excellent self-hygiene and grooming
- Good crisis/conflict management skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Must not be older than 30years old.
- Great customer service and people management skills.
- Should enjoy working with children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using "Operations Attendant" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th September, 2022.