Personal Assistant at Oando Plc
Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive
Functional Area: Deputy Group Executive Office
Overall Purpose of Job
- The Personal Assistant to the Deputy Group CE provides time management, administrative and general secretarial support for the office of the DGCE of Oando.
- The P.A. primarily assists the DGCE in managing his daily itinerary by updating his work calendar and scheduling/co-coordinating his business meetings and appointments, business travel or other arrangements on his behalf.
- He/she also attends to the general administration of the DGCE’s Office by processing all incoming/outgoing mails, screens telephone calls and visitors, maintains filings and other record management systems, and ensures general upkeep of the office.
- He/she may transcribe dictation whenever required and provide administrative/secretarial support to other Group Executives and senior management staff of Oando.
- Due to the nature of assignments, the P.A. is required to exercise independent judgment and discretion at all times.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claim forms for the DGCE’s Office and for other Company Executives as may be directed.
- Ensures necessary stationery supplies, office equipment purchase & maintenance, regular housekeeping etc
- Attends to private issues on behalf of DGCE such as settling utility bills, handling domestic staff, banking & other private errands
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated by the DGCE from time to time.
- Always projects a professional image for Oando, due to the nature of clients.
- Effectively manages the DGCE’s daily itinerary.
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings/events.
- Keeps an up to date and accurate diary and schedule of important Group/Company activities and events; updates the DGCE on changes as may be required
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for the DGCE and other Company Executives and liaise with the Procurement & Services function and/or appointed Travel Agents
- Deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the DGCE
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, directing to appropriate departments/personnel for necessary action
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system for the DGCE’s Office.
Key Performance Indicators
- Effectiveness in managing the DGCE’s daily itinerary
- Adequacy of secretarial and administrative support provided to the DGCE
- Level of professionalism displayed and quality of image portrayed of the DGCE’s Office
- Good 1st Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- 2 - 3 years secretarial/administrative experience within a reputable corporate establishment
- Oral & Written Communication
- Reporting skills.
- Political Savvy.
- High level of Maturity also required.
- Organization & time management skills
- Secretarial and administrative skills
- Interpersonal Relations/communications skills
- Office Automation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; other applications)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@Oandoplc.com using "Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2022.