Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Pharmacist In a Pharmaceutical Company
Pharmacist In a Pharmaceutical Company
Feb 5, 2020, 11:05 AM
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the pharmaceutical industry, a wholly indigeneous Health Solution Company with a Bias in Wholesale & Retail Pharmaceuticals, with specialized services of excellent quality requires the services of:
Job Title: Pharmacist Location: Ogudu, Ojodu, Iyana Ipaja - Lagos
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, hardworking, customer friendly with great communication skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Application Deadline 12th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts