Phlebotomist at SYNLAB Nigeria
SYNLAB is the leading laboratory services provider in Nigeria. SYNLAB offers a full range of innovative and reliable medical diagnostics for patients, practicing doctors, hospitals and corporate organizations. The services also encompass environmental laboratory analysis. SYNLAB Nigeria is a part of the SYNLAB Group which operates in more than 40 countries across four continents. SYNLAB Nigeria operates 26 facilities across Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Phlebotomist
- To ensure phlebotomy and front desk activities are carried out effectively and efficiently
- To ensure clients receive excellent customer service in line with the organisational goals
- Diploma in Phlebotomy or Medical Laboratory Technology.
- 1 - 3 years proven experience as a Phlebotomist or Phlebotomy Technician.
- Ability to use computers to enter information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to connect with various types of patients (such as children, elderly, pregnant women) and make them feel comfortable.
- Experience with effective puncture techniques.
- Understanding of proper patient identification methods
- Knowledge of legal requirements about drawing blood, handling fluid samples and use of relevant medical equipment and material.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th October, 2021.