Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > PriceWaterHouseCooper Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme, May 2019
PriceWaterHouseCooper Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme, May 2019
May 14, 2019, 6:55 AM
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make. We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries. Applications are invited for: Title: Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Reference Number: 125-NIG00213 Location: Lagos Department: Tax Job type: Contract Duration
- One Year [successful candidates who perform well during the one-year program will be offered Associate 2 level role]
- Minimum of HND Upper Credit or BSc Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Completion of NYSC program
- IT skills, MBA or Professional qualifications of ICAN, CITN or ACCA is an advantage
- Successful candidates must be available to resume work by early August 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts