Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Principal Accountant at Abuja Clinics
Principal Accountant at Abuja Clinics
Mar 24, 2020, 1:49 PM
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Principal Accountant Location: Abuja
- Work with ICT unit to ensure optimization of financial information system for reporting.
- Ensure an efficient and result oriented debt management and collection policies.
- Supervise preparation of payment vouchers for overseas payment and payment through bank direct debit or opening of LC for overseas purchases.
- Supervise provision of information to Cost and Management Department for their analysis and reports.
- Oversees reconciliation with external Creditors and Debtors.
- Provide all document and information required by external Auditors to ensure Annual Report is presented.
- Provide all document and information required by company's Tax Consultants to ensure settlements of company's income Tax.
- Coordinate correspondences with third parties.
- Coordinate preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Contact person to the Clinics' bankers and handle routine banking transactions and treasury functions efficiently.
- Ensure safe-keeping of security documents- receipts, cheque books, bank tellers, etc.
- Ensure adherence to controls put in place to protect the Clinics' assets.
- Oversees annual budget process, direct and control comprehensive budget preparations.
- Co-ordinate subordinates to ensure compliance with established practices, standards, new policies and keep employees abreast of changes.
- Develop, maintain and implement financial policies, protocols and procedures.
- Advise on corporate financial position and control necessary to secure strong financial management.
- Analyze, interpret data and develop reports for the management reflecting internal economic conditions and trends.
- Attend meetings for negotiation with external funds providers.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate,
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- ICAN certification is a must.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance, Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification with a minimum of 5 years post ICAN experience in an accounting/external audit role.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Or Send a hard copy of their Application Letter and CV to: Human Resources Officer, Abuja Clinics, 22 Amazon Street, Maitama-Abuja. Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts