Principals at Kaduna State Teachers Service Board
The Kaduna State Teachers Service Board hereby invites applications for employment in the position below for the newly established Science Secondary Schools in Kaduna State:
Job Title: Principal
- Principals will serve as the Chief Executive and Accounting Officers of the school.
Locations of the Schools
- Kaduna North Senatorial District: Hunkuyi in Kudan Local Government and Pambeguwa in Kubau Local Government.
- Kaduna Central Senatorial District: Buruku in Chikun Local Government and Rigachikun in Igabi Local Government.
- Kaduna South Senatorial District: Jere in Kagarko Local Government and Manchock in Kaura Local Government.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from any of recognized ins
- Must not be above 50 years of age;
- Must be registered with Teachers Registration Council (TRCN)
- Possession of a Master's Degree or Ph.D will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years working experience as a professional teacher;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Principal;
As applicable in the Kaduna State Public Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Kaduna State Teachers Service Board,
No. 79, Tafawa Balewa Way,
Kaduna, Kaduna State.
- Applicants must provide their email address and mobile number in their applications:
- Applicants are to include the names of three referees in their applications:
- Applicants will be tested in their areas of competence;
- Successful candidates will be subjected to an oral interview after the written test
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.