Process Operator at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- The incumbent should have considerable experience in batch processing/ mixing operations. He should be able to initiate product changeovers, Cleaning in place (CIP), machine set-ups, and ultimately deliver a good processing.
- He should be able to control process parameter to deliver the right formulation within agreed specification and time.
- Keep records accurate batch manufacturing records, ensure quality checks are done at critical control points.
- Maintain production and activity logs as well as analyse trends.
- Be a champion of Safety for self, others, equipment, and general workplace.
- Must be able to synergize with other unit’s functions to achieve set goals.
- Accountability for assigned works with attention to detail is a must have.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ensue the right quality and quantity of raw material or parts are fed to the process and packaging machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically, fix minor issues that might occur during the shift, as well as refer issues to the key/ competent technical teams if required.
- Check line products to spot any machine-related defects, flaws, or quality concerns.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Production, Industrial or related field etc.
- Have at least a 2 - 3 years related processing experience in an FMCG or chemical/ herbicide filling plant operation/ facility.
- Age Requirement: 25 - 38 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.