Procurement Officer at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Procurement Officer works with vendors to schedule shipping and delivery times.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Receive any orders, and verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered and properly store the material.
- Verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory gaps.
- Maintains contact with vendors regarding orders and merchandise, new products, market conditions, and trends; coordinates purchasing from on-site vendors not associated with university procurement operations.
- Receives, inspects, and distributes merchandise to appropriate individuals; files damage claims with freight companies or vendors.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Procurement Officer must verify that product information, shipping information, cost and delivery dates are all correct before obtaining authorization to place an order.
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of supplies and equipment; conducts cost/quality comparisons prior to submitting requests to the General Coordinator.
- Confers with officials from all facility units to determine purchasing needs and specifications..
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND qualification with 3 - 4 years work experience.
- Good knowlegde of logisitics and warehouse inventory
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel etc.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th August, 2021.