Procurement Officer at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Reviewing, comparing and analysing products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories, maintaining accurate purchase, and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of supplies and equipment; conducts cost/quality comparisons prior to submitting requests to the General Coordinator.
- Confers with officials from all facility units to determine purchasing needs and specifications.
- Research, evaluate prospective suppliers, maintains contact with vendors regarding orders and merchandise, new products, market conditions, and trends; coordinates purchasing from on-site vendors not associated with university procurement operations.
- Receives, inspects, and distributes merchandise to appropriate individuals; files damage claims with freight companies or vendors.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Works with vendors to schedule shipping and delivery times.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Receive orders, verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered, and properly store the material.
- Verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory gaps.
- Verify that product information, shipping information, cost and delivery dates are all correct before obtaining authorization to place an order.
- Perform other task as assigned.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Officer/ supply chain operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good and Vast Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Good in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th December, 2021.