Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Procurement Officer at The Ama-Zuma Group
Procurement Officer at The Ama-Zuma Group
Feb 19, 2020, 9:24 AM
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Lagos
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers,supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualification, delivery times
- Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Applicant must be Male
- Possess the energy and tenacity to conduct hands-on market searches
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism in conducting duties
- At least 3-5 years working experience.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration Economics or any related field.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts