Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Procurement Officer in a Manufacturing Company in Ogun State
Procurement Officer in a Manufacturing Company in Ogun State
Jun 26, 2020, 4:54 PM
Total Data Limited - Our client in the Manufacturing industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Ogun
- The procurement officer will have relevant work experience in the field of procurement handling contract management, dispute resolution, managing interpersonal relationships and communication, and investigating/following up on vendor issues.
- Oversee solicitation bids and quotes from vendors in adherence with policies and approved requisitions and procurement plans.
- Ensure pricing information is accurate and aligns with acquisition policies.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Ensure integrity, fairness, accuracy, and openness in procurement processes.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintaining and updating supplier information, delivery times, qualifications, product ranges etc
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- HND / BSc in a related field
- Must have 5-8 years experience in procurement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Market Survey and Cash purchases, creation of RFQ, comparative statement and P.O, Data entry in ERP etc.
- Experience should be from a Manufacturing company.
- Job Location is in Ogun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to Troubleshoot, Hands-on operations supervision experience;
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills required
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions.
- Able to work under pressure in fast-paced and challenging working environments;
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach is a must
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contactedApplication Deadline 30th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts