Procurement Officer in an E-commerce Company
Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client in the E-commerce industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- B.Sc Degree or it's equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Procurement Officer.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.