Procurement Supervisor - Indirect Materials at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor - Indirect Materials
- Manage and negotiate services and indirect materials and assist in material planning and supply chain reports.
- Carry out Key suppliers performance evaluation, maintenance of procurement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reviewing of Procurement Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) to reflect realities.
- Maintain and update suppliers’ information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Review, compare, analyze, and approve products and services to be purchased.
- Liaise with overseas and local suppliers to receive quotes, place orders and follow through on deliveries.
- Conduct contract negotiation & management.
- Suppliers’ management; perform supplier and market research, conduct regular performance review of key suppliers, provide procurement input into suppliers’ audit, develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) on suppliers and review procurement processes.
- Implementation of sourcing Group Management Process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Logistics, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management fields
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Business communication and good relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2022.