Product Engineer at Loopify360
Loopify360 is an all-in-one digital marketing platform for startups and SMEs. Loopify is at the forefront of redefining marketing and sales for businesses in Africa and beyond. Leveraging cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technologies, we specialise in building a suite of solutions and tools, including creator marketing and advertising products, for businesses to acquire and retain customers at scale and ultimately drive revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Engineer
Location: Nigeria, Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Product Engineer at Loopify, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products and driving the success of our customers.
- Join us as we pave the way for innovation, pushing boundaries and setting new standards in the realm of digital marketing.
- We are seeking a skilled and motivated Product Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Product Engineer, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and data scientists, to create and enhance our marketing technology platform.
- Your primary focus will be on translating business requirements and design concepts rapidly into technical solutions, preferably using no-code tools. This role requires a good foundation in software engineering principles, a creative mindset, and a passion for delivering impactful products.
- Design and develop new applications with low-code tools (Softr, Bubble, Wix)
- Create and test functional prototypes to reach the best possible customer experience
- Structure the back-end of our application
- Conceptualise the tech architecture
- Test and deploy applications.
- Find creative ways to automate our processes (Integromat/Make, Airtable)
- Participate in the constant improvement of the processes to become more efficient
- Keep an eye on the best no-code / low code tools to implement for developing new functionalities
- Implement user interfaces that are intuitive, visually appealing, and responsive, leveraging modern web technologies.
- Build and maintain APIs, services, and databases that power the platform's functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Some understanding of front-end and back-end development, including frameworks like React, Angular, Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Familiarity with database management systems (SQL and NoSQL) and data modelling.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaborative development workflows.
- You have a good knowledge of no-code tools and how to use them
- You have a good knowledge of APIs and how to use them
- You have some experience in building no-code applications
- You have some skills in UX/UI design
- You are independent, but you like working in a team
- You are a quick learner
- Good knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to tackling technical challenges.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
N300,000 - N500,000 / month.
- Competitive/negotiable salary.
- Health and wellness benefits package.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote options.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to a high-impact product.
- Professional growth and development opportunities within a rapidly expanding startup.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Join us and be a key player in revolutionising the marketing technology landscape. Apply now to embark on an exciting journey of innovation and impact!
- Please submit your resume and portfolio. Applications without these documents will not be considered.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2023.