Product Manager at Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited
Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited is a microfinance bank supervised by the Central bank of Nigeria(CBN). We are engaged in legal and compliant financial activities in Nigeria, andBlue Ridge Microfinance Bank APP is an important service method we provide to users. In this way, users can more easily obtain high-quality bank wealth management products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Competitive product survey: Study the local legends, financial management and product design, marketing and control methods of mobile banking APP in Nigeria, and form a competitive product survey report.
- Product design: Propose product optimization suggestions or new product design plans based on competing product surveys, user research, and data conditions.
- Product testing: Responsible for the testing and verification of the product when it goes online, to ensure that the product functions normally after it goes online.
- User research: design user surveys, user analysis programs, organize user surveys, user needs, and user survey reports.
- Data analysis: Use data analysis tools to analyze online product data and pay attention to the conversion of each online product.
- More than 3 years of work experience as a credit product manager, working experience in credit products from companies such as carbon, kuda, fairmoney, etc. is preferred;
- Use Axure, Xmind, excel, word and other tools carefully;
- To understand the relevant third-party data companies and products of Nigeria's local risk control is preferred.
- Ability to independently complete competitive product research, data analysis, and product design;
N300,000 - N500,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.