Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Product Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
Product Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
Jul 30, 2020, 10:16 PM
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager Ref No: R2562948 Location: Lagos Reports to: Business Unit Head Grade: L2-1 Function: Marketing Job type: Full time
- Contribute to objectives attainment within the framework of the global strategy of Sanofi by elaborating and implementing marketing plans for the products in portfolio to achieve the sales profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
- Contributes to the development and the validation of long-range planning and forecasting models.
- Contributes to the development of positioning and key strategies for the brand.
- Implements the marketing plans and key strategies.
- Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programmes, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines.
- Manages working relationships with advertising agencies and other servicing companies.
- Integral part of cross-functional brand team - fosters working relationships across Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Develops relations with Sales Managers and Representatives where appropriate to drive business growth.
- Manages all business and promotional activities in accordance with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards, including internal procedures.
- A scientific background (medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.) and/or business education (specialization in Marketing could be an advantage).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years as a Medical Representative.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system
- Effective strategic planning abilities
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Effective forecasting, budgeting skills, Negotiation skills
- Goal and result oriented
- Proven teamwork with sales representative/managers
- Ability to communicate the commercial value of our products to the target audience
- Creative ability
- Internal: Other Product Managers, Marketing Zone Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, Business Support Manager.
- External: Opinion Leaders, Communication Agencies.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts