Production Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Jan 22, 2021, 11:21 PM
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Food Ingredients
- Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the manufacture of high quality food products.
- Liaise with the sales and marketing department to develop and implement strategies for driving sales of newly introduced or seasonal products.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- inspect food production equipment to ensure they are operational and in good working order for food processing
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Set and enforce health/safety procedures and guidelines for operation.
- Collaborate with the quality department to monitor the various aspects of food processing to ensure final product meets set specifications.
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- B.Sc. in Food Science, Food Technology or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years working experience as a Food Production Personnel in a food manufacturing company
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021.