Production Manager in an Agricultural and Agro-allied Company
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited - Our client is a major player in the agricultural and agro-allied sector specializing in the production of agro-based products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tiotle: Production Manager
Location: Sango - Ota, Ogun State
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
- The Production Manager will be responsible for the Coordination and supervision of medication/vaccination programme for rearing and production flock.
- He/She will Monitor feeding programmes to ensure that birds are fed in line with the management guide and avoid feed wastage to the barest minimum.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Animal Production and Health Science or Animal Nutrition.
- Master's Degree or other degrees in Business Management, Finance, Agribusiness, Production or related subject would be an added advantage.
- Work experience of 5 years in COMMERCIAL BROILER Managerial position with 60,000 - 100,000 Capacity and not less than 5 pen houses.
- Knowledge with the regulatory bodies regarding poultry farming and value addition
- Experience in poultry breeding and other poultry workmanship
- Knowledge in nutrition and diet formulation
- Proficient computer skills
- Proficiency in food safety and quality assurance
- Knowledge of environmental management
- Effective People management skills
- Great ability to multitask
- Ability to carry out manual duties
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.