Production Officer - Premium Edible Oil at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Officer - Premium Edible Oil
Purpose of the Job
- Supervise the operation of process plant through an automated system.
- Prepare and submit reports of products to the process manager daily, weekly and monthly
- Ensure that refined edible oil produced are of high quality and standards
- Ensure that the process parameters and specifications are adhered to Prevent and control hazards and accidents by ensuring machines are in good condition.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders (QC, HSE, Tank farm, utility)
- Be aware of identified food safety risks, opportunities, and consequences inherent in the departmental/work processes concerning FSMS requirements and where applicable.
- Understand the company’s food safety policy, its objective, and the benefits of an improved food safety management system.
- Prepare and execute routine or breakdown maintenance of all refinery.
- Ensure adherence to hygiene standard.
- Ensure commitment and compliance to all safety programs and standards
- First Degree in Engineering or related course
- Proficiency in Microsoft office such as Excel will be an added advantage.
- 2 -3 years cognate experience as a Production Officer or related position.
- Vegetable oil refining experience.
- HSE knowledge would be a plus.
The Person Must:
- Ensure that all GMP and safety rules are followed 100% of the time
- Adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (% of deviations & non-conformance).
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have Excellent analytical and Numeracy skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply